Surprise! I’m co-hosting the Dream Team linky this week!
It was quite surprise to me too as I didn’t realise that Annette’s half term was a week earlier than mine so I was expecting it to be next week!
Thank you to my fellow host Shank You Very Much and Navigating Baby for welcoming me and I hope 3 Little Buttons is having an amazing holiday!
Take a look at the rules and join us for the Dream Team linky!
#DreamTeam Linky Rules
1. Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
2. Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post.
3. Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @HeatherKeet, @musingstiredmum and @NavigatingBaby.
4. Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment.
5. Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.shank-you-very-much.com" rel="nofollow" title="Shank You Very Much"><img src="https://shankyouverymuchdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2018/08/dream-team.png" alt="Shank You Very Much" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
*By linking up, you agree to your link being visible and accessible via the list of linked blog posts included below, to us sharing your posts on social media (tagging you as relevant), and to us sharing your post on our sites if chosen as a favourite.