Thank you for joining us at #DreamTeamLinky hosted by me alongside 3 Little Buttons and Navigating Baby, yay!
Happy Sunday! Hope life is treating you kindly 🙂 Has October started well?
Take a look at the rules, add our badge and join us for the Dream Team linky! Please do not link up if you are not prepared to add the badge and comment on posts, let’s support each other! Check if you have an old version of the badge and please update!
Very disappointed that SEVEN links last week didn’t have our badge: if the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, DO NOT leave a comment 🙁
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.loopyloulaura.com" rel="nofollow" title=“Musings Of A Tired Mummy”><img src="https://www.loopyloulaura.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/DreamTeam-linky-badge-updated-Dec-19-300x300.png" alt="Musings Of A Tired Mummy" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
My favourite post from last week was about TV now and in the old days (1980s!) from Thirsty Daddy. Add your featured blogger badge:
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.loopyloulaura.com" rel="nofollow" title=“Musings Of A Tired Mummy”><img src="https://www.loopyloulhttps://www.loopyloulaura.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/DreamTeam-featured-linky-badge-updated-Dec-19-300x300.png" alt="Musings Of A Tired Mummy" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
#DreamTeam Linky Rules
1. Add one post to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live every Sunday morning at 6am and will close on Tuesday at 9pm.
2. Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post.
3. Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeamLinky. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons, @musingstiredmum and @NavigatingBaby.
4. Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). DO NOT comment if there is no badge!
5. Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you agree to your link being visible and accessible via the list of linked blog posts included below, to us sharing your posts on social media (tagging you as relevant), and to us sharing your post on our sites if chosen as a favourite.