It has been the worst half term ever with all of the kids having a tummy bug! But at least we have the Platinum Jubilee to cheer us up (hence my host post 🙂 ) How are you all?
Things seem quiet in the blogging world at the moment so we have decided to go back to our roots and reinstate the #DreamTeam linky. We want bloggers and instagrammers to interact and support each other.
The #DreamTeam linky is open to bloggers and Instagrammers from all niches. It’s a fab place to show off your latest posts and give a little love in return to your #DreamTeam tribe!
We hope that the linky will help you to:
-Connect and interact with other bloggers and Instagrammers.
-Build on your community/tribe.
Thank you to our top commenter from last week: Thirsty Daddy.
Here is our brand new linky badge:
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.loopyloulaura.com/" rel="nofollow" title="loopyloulaura" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.loopyloulaura.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/thumbnail-3-300x300.png" alt="loopyloulaura" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
#DreamTeam linky rules
1. The #DreamTeam linky will open on Sunday at 6am and close on Thursday at 9pm.
2. Add up to 2 posts to the linky. Your posts can be blog posts and/or Instagram posts.
3. Add the #DreamTeam linky badge to the bottom of your own post or your blog sidebar.
4. Comment on: -The hosts posts AND the post before your own. -Comment on any other posts that take your fancy – optional.
*Please ensure that you add #DreamTeam in your comment as this will be used when checking comments for the featured bloggers.
The deadline for commenting is 9pm Friday.
5. As hosts, we will comment on all linked up posts AND feature the top blogger(s) who have left the most comments in the following week’s linky. Yay!
If you have any questions at all, please message one of the hosts and we will be happy to help.
You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!