Its summer so we have mixed things up a little for the #DreamTeamLinky, hosted by me with 3 Little Buttons and Navigating Baby.
Take a look at the rules (the special summer ones are in blue so they are easy to spot), add our badge and join us for the Dream Team linky! Please do not link up if you are not prepared to add the badge and comment on posts, let’s support each other! Check if you have an old version of the badge and please update!
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.loopyloulaura.com" rel="nofollow" title=“Musings Of A Tired Mummy”><img src="https://www.loopyloulaura.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/DreamTeam-linky-badge-updated-Dec-19-300x300.png" alt="Musings Of A Tired Mummy" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
We will be picking a favourite each week so check back to see if you have been chosen and add your badge!
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.loopyloulaura.com" rel="nofollow" title=“Musings Of A Tired Mummy”><img src="https://www.loopyloulhttps://www.loopyloulaura.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/DreamTeam-featured-linky-badge-updated-Dec-19-300x300.png" alt="Musings Of A Tired Mummy" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
#DreamTeam Linky Rules
1. We are open from 1st August at 4pm until 31st August 11.30pm.
2. Add the #DreamTeamLinky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post.
3. Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeam. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons, @musingstiredmum and @NavigatingBaby.
4. You may post as many times as you wish but you must comment on the same number, so if you link up 5 posts over the month then please comment on 5 others. Hosts will do the same. DO NOT comment if there is no badge!
5. Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you agree to your link being visible and accessible via the list of linked blog posts included below, to us sharing your posts on social media (tagging you as relevant), and to us sharing your post on our sites if chosen as a favourite.