Thank you for joining us at #DreamTeamLinky hosted by me alongside 3 Little Buttons and Navigating Baby, yay!
Happy Sunday! Our decorations went up yesterday so I am feeling festive!
We have decided to run two fortnightly linkies this month. Please comment on the hosts’ posts and one for each post you link up (no more than 2 per week)
Take a look at the rules, add our badge and join us for the Dream Team linky! Please do not link up if you are not prepared to add the badge and comment on posts: let’s support each other! Check if you have an old version of the badge and please update!
Very disappointed that several links last week didn’t have our badge: if the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment 🙁
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.loopyloulaura.com" rel="nofollow" title=“Musings Of A Tired Mummy”><img src="https://www.loopyloulaura.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/DreamTeam-linky-badge-updated-Dec-19-300x300.png" alt="Musings Of A Tired Mummy" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
My favourite post from last week got me in the festive mood with a post about setting up an Etsy business from A Rose Tinted World. Add your featured blogger badge:
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.loopyloulaura.com" rel="nofollow" title=“Musings Of A Tired Mummy”><img src="https://www.loopyloulhttps://www.loopyloulaura.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/DreamTeam-featured-linky-badge-updated-Dec-19-300x300.png" alt="Musings Of A Tired Mummy" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
#DreamTeam Linky Rules
1. Add up to 2 posts per week to the #DreamTeam linky, which goes live Sunday morning at 6am and will close on Tuesday 15 December at 11pm.
2. Add the #DreamTeam linky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post.
3. Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeamLinky. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons, @musingstiredmum and @NavigatingBaby.
4. Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum, more if you add more or just feel generous!) DO NOT comment if there is no badge!
5. Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you agree to your link being visible and accessible via the list of linked blog posts included below, to us sharing your posts on social media (tagging you as relevant), and to us sharing your post on our sites if chosen as a favourite.