Thank you for being so welcoming as I join #DreamTeamLinky with 3 Little Buttons and Navigating Baby as a permanent host, yay exciting!
Please do not join in if you aren’t prepared to link back to us or comment on other blogs. It is quite disrespectful to link up your own linky.
Take a look at the rules, add our badge (I’m on it now!) and join us for the Dream Team linky!
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.loopyloulaura.com" rel="nofollow" title=“Musings Of A Tired Mummy”><img src="https://www.loopyloulaura.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/DreamTeam-linky-badge-updated-Dec-19-300x300.png" alt="Musings Of A Tired Mummy" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
My favourite post from last week was about strollers from Gin Gin and Roo. We are beyond this stage now but I would have found this really beneficial to read as an expectant first time mum. Add your featured blogger badge:
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.loopyloulaura.com" rel="nofollow" title=“Musings Of A Tired Mummy”><img src="https://www.loopyloulhttps://www.loopyloulaura.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/12/DreamTeam-featured-linky-badge-updated-Dec-19-300x300.png" alt="Musings Of A Tired Mummy" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
#DreamTeam Linky Rules
1. Add one post to the Dream Team linky, which goes live every Tuesday morning at 6am and will close on Thursday at 9pm.
2. Add the #DreamTeamLinky badge or a text link to the bottom of your linked up post.
3. Share your post on twitter with the linky hashtag #DreamTeamLinky. Tag in your hosts for retweets @3_LittleButtons, @musingstiredmum and @NavigatingBaby.
4. Please comment on each of the hosts linked posts PLUS the post directly before your own (a total of 4 posts as a minimum). If the post before your own does not carry the #DreamTeam badge or text link, you are not required to leave a comment: it was so disappointing to see HALF of last week’s posts with no badge and therefore no comments and tweets last week 🙁
5. Optional. Get into the party spirit and tweet/add comments to any additional posts you have really enjoyed. Other bloggers are more likely to return the favour if you do! It’s a #winwin all round. As hosts, we will aim to retweet your posts again as we read them, as long as you have included your twitter handle in your sharing buttons.
*By linking up, you agree to your link being visible and accessible via the list of linked blog posts included below, to us sharing your posts on social media (tagging you as relevant), and to us sharing your post on our sites if chosen as a favourite.