Thanks to everyone that joined us last week for the reinstated and revived #DreamTeam linky. We want bloggers and instagrammers to interact and support each other so please remember to comment on as many posts as possible.
The #DreamTeam linky is open to bloggers and Instagrammers from all niches. It’s a fab place to show off your latest posts and give a little love in return to your #DreamTeam tribe!
We hope that the linky will help you to:
-Connect and interact with other bloggers and Instagrammers.
-Build on your community/tribe.
Here is our brand new linky badge:
<div align="center"><a href="https://www.loopyloulaura.com/" rel="nofollow" title="loopyloulaura" target="_blank"><img src="https://www.loopyloulaura.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/02/thumbnail-3-300x300.png" alt="loopyloulaura" style="border: none; height: auto; width: 200px;" /></a></div>
#DreamTeam linky rules
1. The #DreamTeam linky will open on Sunday at 6am and close on Thursday at 9pm.
2. Add up to 2 posts to the linky. Your posts can be blog posts and/or Instagram posts.
3. Add the #DreamTeam linky badge to the bottom of your own post or your blog sidebar.
4. Comment on: -The hosts posts AND the post before your own. -Comment on any other posts that take your fancy – optional.
*Please ensure that you add #DreamTeam in your comment as this will be used when checking comments for the featured bloggers.
The deadline for commenting is 9pm Friday.
5. As hosts, we will comment on all linked up posts AND feature the top blogger(s) who have left the most comments in the following week’s linky. Yay!
If you have any questions at all, please message one of the hosts and we will be happy to help.