THE BRILLIANT BLOGGER AWARD
The Brilliant Blogger Award is here to celebrate all the bloggers out there that make you go ‘WOW, Oooohhhh, and Aaahhhhhh’. It’s for the bloggers that make you feel all warm and fuzzy, the ones that make you read every word they have written, and for the ones that have you snorting out your morning tea with all the giggles.
2. What’s your favourite thing to blog/vlog about?
3. What’s the best part of being a blogger?
4. How does blogging make you feel?
5. You’re stranded on a desert Island with your blogging pals, help is on the way but don’t expect to see the rescue party for at least a week. What will you blog about first!? (Magically, you have unlimited battery and wifi on your phone)
1. I’m a part-timer! I have 3 jobs in schools and 3 children to keep me busy. I would like to become full time one day when I earn a regular income.
2. Mine is a family blog so my favourite things are days out that involve all of us being together and enjoying each other’s company.
3. The community is sooooo supportive and it is lovely to meet up with bloggers in real life at events such as Blogosphere, Blog Camp and Blog On.
4. Blogging makes me feel like me. It has given me a voice and allows me to be myself.
5. First post would be a Q and A session with the other bloggers to find out what survival skills they have and in particular how good they are at cooking or foraging for food!
Put the award logo/image on your blog.
List the rules.
Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
Mention the creator of the award and provide a link to their blog – Annette, 3 Little Buttons
Answer the questions you were asked.
Nominate 5-10 brilliant bloggers & and let them know they are up next.
Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice (or copy the ones up there).
Share a link to your 1st ever blog post & your favourite one.