I was tagged in the #20factsaboutme yesterday on Instagram so thought I’d share on my blog too!
- My life is not going the way I planned in any way!
- I used to be a dental nurse and once pulled out a tooth with the suction
- I am a vegetarian because I don’t like animals. I don’t want them to come to any harm, I just don’t want them anywhere near me
- I was diagnosed with a wheat allergy after being covered in spots for months back in 2000
- I met my partner Chris through match.com
- I finally moved out of my parents’ home at the age of 33, and we live 2 streets away
- I found my first grey hair 4 years ago this month
- I have a Masters Degree in Psychology and was training to be an educational psychologist when I became pregnant with Matthew
- Motherhood has not come naturally to me, I don’t consider myself maternal
- I love Mexican food
- I won a trophy for most promising pupil in Year 7, it’s gone downhill since then!
- I passed my driving test first time, much to the astonishment of my instructor and my mum!
- I am an exam invigilator at one school and clerk to the governors at two other schools.
- I would love to travel to Italy and Egypt but have a fear of flying (I blacked out the last time I tried 🙁 )
- Matthew is the name I would have had if I’d been a boy.
- My favourite colour is purple and so is Chris’! (we are perfect together in every way 🙂 )
- On my first day in the classroom someone spat Wotsits all over me
- I am very shy but can put on an act (I pretend my glasses and make up are a wall)
- I really can’t sing but that doesn’t stop me!
- I love cheesy pop music
Thank you to @littleheartsbiglove for the tag, and I tag @battlemum @motherhoodrealdeal @thefrenchiemummy @mummygummie and @fivelittledoves
Pingback: The Big Family Brush Up | Musings of a tired mummy…zzz…
Pingback: #Blogtober2017: all about me! | Musings of a tired mummy…zzz…
Pingback: #Project365 week 38 toys, teeth and tasty | Musings of a tired mummy…zzz…